Muscle-In Obstacle Race Compression Top - Unisex
We have carefully selected the right products to recommend for you to wear at your next obstacle race.
The main reasons to wear compression top
- Reduce grazes and scratches on arms
- Protect from rubbing/bruising on obstacles - particularly getting over the top of walls
- Support your muscles
- Warm in winter and and sweat wicking in the summer
This compression top delivers a second skin feel, locking in your muscles to actively provide support and protection. . Muscle-In logos in white accent the left chest and left arm. Flat-seam construction prevents chafing.
- Poly/elastane fabric deliver the perfect compression feel
- Fabric design and composition that regulates temperature whilst wicking sweat away from your skin to the surface layer they deliver maximum comfort and performance benefits.
- Soft, lightweight four-way stretch fabric allows a full range of motion enabling maximum performance.
- Technology ensures moisture shifts to the fabric layer to evaporate away from the skin
- Anti-Bacterial odour control ensures you keep fresh longer.
These are UNISEX - we recommend women choose one size below what they usually wear. So if you are large usually, go for medium.
88% polyester 12% elastane. Machine Washable
For female sizes we recommend choosing size small.
HOW TO MEASURE
CHEST: place the tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest, wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement. if your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the lower size for a tighter fit or the higher size for a looser fit.
WAIST: measure around your natural waistline—right above your hips. be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
We Also Recommend